Monday, November 17, 2008

How To Reinstall Wlan

A "normal" Sunday ignorant

Yesterday Shop open Sunday, 16.11.2008 at 9.00 .....
8:10 am ...
I hear a knock on the external window of the shop and in a manner molto "gentile" mi viene chiesto a che ora abbiamo intenzione di aprire....
Ore 8.30...
-Apertura porte esterne e parcheggio. Una sola serranda aperta a metà due signori non più giovani si chinano passano sotto la serranda e "gentilmente" chiedono:
" vorrei il quotidiano " "scusi è chiuso apriamo alle 9.00" " Beh non le costa nulla darmi il quotidiano " ripeto "scusi siamo chiusi" " allora facciamo un giro nel negozio " ripeto "scusi è chiuso" " non compriamo niente facciamo solo un giro" " E' CHIUSO" forse hanno capito....
Ore 8.45...
-opening shutters ... 6 / 7 people jumped in with the cart. We must pursue them and bring them out ...
10.00 am ...
-time a customer buys a mobile phone estimated to sell about 5 minutes .... Three clients launch their newspaper in a bad way because you can not wait all this time to pay for a newspaper .... Sure I can understand them too on Sunday morning (if not processed) to 10.00 I quickly .... perhaps at that very moment the first human landing on Mars is an event not to miss poor people have traveled for 6 months ....
10.30 am ...
a dear lady tells me I do not understand why the mobile phone charger that I sold the day before, the electrical outlet (not the attack of the cell) rectangular and not round like that at home ....
11.30 am ...
- " because you have removed the posters of the CD Pausini reservation?" "We never had the cd Pausini reservation" unless he knows what sells is what we do behind that counter? But that looks to serve people who put " my education does not allow me to respond. ...
last lunch my only thought is "I can not go in there for another 5 hours with these depressed unable to live who think they can go out and be rude. Do not remember which is Sunday .... Sunday ... Sunday ... and my family is home alone ... no I can not allow ...."
forgot was one of those beautiful days that perhaps Captain 3 / 4 times per year there was a cloud .... blessed are the ignorant ...
Hello Catherine

0 comments:

Post a Comment