Friday, July 14, 2006

Bath House In Sacramento

Low Pressure

In these days is very hot and the humidity reaches very high levels. Every now m'illudo can get some 'fresh from the almost daily thunderstorms. But summer storms, you know, I'm the phony: thunder and rant, but only for a few minutes after the brief outbursts, everything is as before. A bit 'like me when I have Paturnie, in fact.

My blood pressure has reached all-time low and this takes away a lot of desire to do.
days are apathetic and a bit 'lazy, I feel like autumn leaves and gingerbread and sweet apple and cinnamon. It keeps me active
only the organization of the new house. Now I started a small collection of catalogs of furniture, pencils and small meters of paper. I recall from memory sizes, colors, numbers, codes, prices, electrical outlets and water pipes. The move is scheduled for October and already I feel better knowing that apartment of the former owner. Match
our tastes with our budget is not easy, however. In principle, I can say that we like the same things, although Sean has developed a feeling of love towards his horrible old furniture. It does not have the heart to discard them, so we are reaching a compromise. In essence, I fear that they will end to furnish the cellar, I see no other solution ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment