Monday, July 31, 2006

Polyp On Gallbladder During Pregnancy

Eh, I do, they do ...

The holiday lasts until next Tuesday.
As I'm sorry, oh, how I'm sorry, but there was no room on the flights this week!
The situation is this:
  • since I arrived I was in the sun for a total of just over 4 hours and now I have a burn on the shoulders of the sixth grade. I will be 18 years since the brunt sole.Forse'm slowly but surely starting to look like a worries, there is no other explanation. Backs red, rubber sandals, hats and fisherman's vest. This, alas, is what awaits me a few years! Or - even worse - when I get home, I'll do it in style Pasquale Amitrano.
  • me my nephew is chopping. Literally. She follows me like a shadow, from the sea to the kitchen, bathroom and pc to keep repeating, sounding silly, things like "Auntie, but what a pity that so little remains, I love you so, you could not stay a little more?. And that is why I find myself walking around with lucciconi and constantly pulling up his nose.
  • 'm a rotation of watermelon. I can say that I eat mainly of this, I would have already invented a portable toilet.
  • In my absence, Sean began to play in Civilization (IV or V, I do not know) rub model in the sense that I do not know how to detach it from there when I return.

And that's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment