Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Visual Merchandiser Cover Letter Example

Same beach, same sea

Domani parto per una brevissima vacanza a Roma. Una settimana per rivedere la mia famiglia e poi di nuovo in Germania per cominciare a preparare il trasloco. Ottobre sembra lontano, ma in reality is not far when it comes to close two lives in a pile of cardboard boxes. This time I want to do things slowly!

that I hate the sea I never thought to say it, but I can not wait to enjoy a couple of days on the beach! It is true that we do not realize the importance of something until you lose the ability to have it available. I am the sea I have always taken for granted: 15 minutes by car and I arrived. Yet there was never, I never will. Mannheim from the nearest beach in Liguria I think, I would say not feasible for a dip on the fly! Yet now I think if I am moved almost to the sea!

From tomorrow I see myself also engaged in sensational binge eating mozzarella, ice cream and watermelon. Is there any other classic summer that I'm forgetting?

soon, then. Have a good week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment