Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Red Luna Theme For Windows Xp

As a bass! Effects of Warm

In these days I have an awful dream! I
dreams long and complex, much more like movies that unconscious thoughts!
crazy stories and intricate, and city environments ever seen, people do not know, positive, serene atmosphere, but also people who want me to pieces with a butcher knife (though I never in my dreams do not die!).
And then one of my two recurring dreams that once I've done very, very often.

I find myself swimming in the sea and I feel happy, at peace, perfectly quiet. I dive and go back under there are fish, seaweed and starfish. At one point, are under water for a while 'and starts gasping for air. Can I go back, but I can not find the surface, are trapped and I'm going to choke. He takes my anxiety, I think they are the last moments of life. I'm going to die and I can not help it. I want to breathe, I feel the physical need, so I try - so I have nothing to lose. And to my utter surprise, I can do it. I can, I can breathe underwater! And so I start to swim in her delight, breathing like a fish, as if I had ever done.

News python on: the police stopped and searched Brunhilde will forever remain a myth town. Too bad, I was fond of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment