Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Separate Wedding And Reception



Casini, casini e ancora casini! Non basta il famigerato impacchettamento, ci si mettono anche i soliti imprevisti e le probabilità. Mi sento come il fiaschetto sul tabellone del Monopoli, che esaurimento!

Dunque, viviamo in 2 camere and kitchen that look more like a basement: cardboard boxes everywhere, throw paper bags, plastic bags by throwing sacks of glass (divided by color, natürlich!) to throw. Never let me fall a little piece of plastic bag in the paper, because then I have to even argue with my Teutonic half because I'm not paying sufficient attention to the fate of the environment. And Oh well '.
In Rome, my best friend is going through a period unpleasant and painful and I can not be close if not over the phone, then a couple of days I tattooed the handset to your ear and I do everything with one hand (I'm specializing Yesterday I've even done the bathroom with the phone!). The Tax
Mannheim, or the local tax office sends us an account to pay on average every two weeks on the new house. How much do you pay in the end, this new apartment? Nobody knows.

I have a hormonal storm in progress, due to long PMS. I'm sick and it is very dangerous to be close to me. Sean knows it and, to date, carefully avoids creating irritating situations like speak to me for more than 3 times a night. Wise man.

In the picture, three of my fixations edible German:
the first is a dressing for salad (Salat Krönung Coronation mean salad!) Which I can not do without. The second is to chocolate muesli, here in the "if-then-and-rest-no?" , Ie the pack of 2 kg taken from Sean at the supermarket. Finally
yogurt Landliebe. If you've never tasted yogurt this Raspberry (or blueberry!), You do not know really know what yogurt Raspberry (or blueberry).
There would be a fourth, setting edible: the pretzel. Unfortunately, the poor did not survive until the time of the photo.
Next time, maybe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment