Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why Am I So Short And Hairy?

August

WARNING: POST AD ELEVATISSIMO Nonsense TEEN CONTENT! READ with caution.

Today is August. The day of the watermelons. The day of water balloon on the beach. The day of the barbecue.
Cruccoland But since I'm in now is not August. There are watermelons. We do not have beaches (if not those of the Rhine, but once I saw a rat in a black and ugly and has not set foot there!). The grill can not do, because it rains. And we have 14 degrees Celsius.

I should start today a new translation work that Sean has commissioned me to his office. He says that I can do (it's official: the boy loves me!:)), But I decided that I take a break. At the bottom are the boss, or not? And then I'm more productive in the evening!

I could use this time to the most highly cultural purposes and instead, as with some girls bloggers are talking about male beauty and charm and since I have just finished rereading "High Fidelity" by Nick Hornby, I draw inspiration and style of casting and without think about it, my personal Top 5 sexiest men known (and mind you, known ) in life:
  1. Bono
  2. John Cusack
  3. Colin Firth
  4. Johnny Depp
  5. Xavier Naidoo
And then I'll explain. Bono, the the word itself, in the days of One (original version) is completely undefeated. Her voice enchants and gestures exude beauty from every pore.
John Cusack, star of the film at random from the book that inspired this post, it is ironic and somewhat sad that type that you'll never tire of watching.
Colin Firth, elegant and charming heir of its original version and that is Cary Grant.
Johnny Depp: what can we say? A man for all seasons. For more rocker with soul, which never hurts.
Xavier Naidoo. But again, girls, this man is a delight. Soft and sensual, good and bad guy at the same time. Observe well the last scene of the video that I proposed on Saturday, it! Too bad the ugly tail, but you can not have everything!

deserves a chapter of Richard Gere, for what concerns me is always the best. But over and above the number 1 there is nothing that is unclassifiable.

Anyways, 'I'm going to take back the vocabulary. Guadagnamoci the loaf, the watermelon is over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment